> Who we are
SC XMADE CLOTHING SRL hereinafter referred to as softglow.ro is a company registered in Romania with its registered office in Hunedoara, Hunedoara county, Str. Alexandru Vlahuta, no. 9, bl. 9, sc. B, ap. 13 registered at the Trade Register with no. J20/302/2018, having Fiscal Identification Code 38989474.
> Personal data we process
We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Billing and payment details (address)
- IP address
> Why we need them
We need your personal data to provide you with the following services:
• Name and surname – we need this data for the delivery of the ordered products
• Email – the email address we use to confirm your order and inform you about the status of your order.
• Telephone number – we will contact you if there are problems with the delivery of your products and we will notify you via SMS about the status of the order
• Delivery address – we need this data to deliver the ordered products
• Billing address – we need this data to issue your invoice
• Name and surname – we need this data to identify you
• E-mail – we use the e-mail address to communicate with you to solve your problem or provide you with the necessary information
• Phone number – we will contact you to expedite the resolution of a problem
• IP & session details on softglow.ro – we need this data to be able to offer you the Chat communication service and to be able to answer your questions by finding out which pages you visited during the session on softglow.ro
Operation of the softglow.ro website
• IP address – filtering and detecting attacks from the Internet
• softglow.ro account information – your information will be kept in the internal CRM to allow our sellers and the softglow.ro website to provide you with a personalized experience
With your consent, we would also like to process the following personal data Newsletter softglow.ro
• First and last name – we need this information to communicate with you in a more personal way.
• Email – we need this information to be able to send the newsletter.
> What do we do with them?
Your personal data are processed within the company SC XMADE CLOTHING SRL located in Romania. Your data is hosted and stored at Shopify Inc.
The service providers we collaborate with to carry out our activity are:
- 2Checkout - provider of online payment services
- Google Analytics - website traffic analysis provider
- Fan courier and PrioriPost - courier service providers
- SmartBill - provider of issuing documents (invoices)
- Recart - provider for displaying personalized offers/recommendations
- xConnector - provider of issuing documents (awb/invoices)
- Facebook pixel - paid advertising display service
- smshare - sms sending provider (order details)
- Product Reviews Addon - reviews service provider
- MailChimp - newsletter sending service provider
> How long we keep personal data
For the newsletter we will keep your personal data only for the lifetime of the newsletter or until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
For orders from softglow.ro, your personal data, from those contained in the financial-accounting documents or in documents attached to the financial-accounting documents, will be kept for 10 years according to the provisions of art. 38 of Annex 1 to Order no. 2634/2015 on financial-accounting documents, issued by the Ministry of Public Finance and will not be accessed for any purpose other than the legal purpose for which they are archived. After 10 years this data will be destroyed.
> What are your rights
If you have reason to believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, have it rectified or have it deleted, request restriction of processing or object to processing and you also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by softglow.ro , according to what is described in this document;
- the right to access the data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from the softglow.ro regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the manner in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain correction, without justified delay, by softglow.ro of inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as completing incomplete data; The correction/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were sent, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("the right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons;
- if the personal data were processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services according to Union law or internal law under which the operator is subject.
It is possible that, following the data deletion request, softglow.ro to anonymize these data (thus depriving them of their personal character) and continue processing them for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person contests the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than those for direct marketing), for the time interval in which it is checked whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by [website owner] to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions provided for by law are met;
- the right to opposition – regarding processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is, that the data concerning him/her be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of [website owner] or in the public interest, except where [website owner] can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affect him in -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent you consider necessary.
For any additional questions regarding how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org